Maintaining our ISO/AS9100 certifications has raised the awareness of every BTL employee to the high standards required by today’s competitive market champions and our pursuit of excellence.
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Revision C certificate (click to view)
- Elements of AS9100’s requirements are stringent than the parallel requirements of ISO 9001. BTL is committed to offering its customers the very best Quality Assurance possible and will aggressively continue this effort.
- Boeing BQMS, D6-82479 Appendix A, and C-17 (Boeing Certified April 2001)
Boeing is a demanding customer and BTL has met that challenge and has thrived as a key supplier. Our Silver and Gold ratings in Quality and Delivery are in themselves a testimonial to our performance and commitment.
- Boeing Fatigue, Fracture Critical Part, MBD D6-51991, and D1-4426 Approval
- Lockheed, Fracture/Duration Critical Parts 5PTPTT02 Approval
- Mission/Safety Equipment and Selected Durability Mechanical Equipment 5PTPTT11, Wind Swept Surfaces 5PTPTT12, Quality System Approved March 2003
- ITAR Registered
- Spirit Delegation and MBD approved
- Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (OASIS)
- Lockheed Martin: Appreciation of participation in Return to Green
- Trident II D5 Program Evaluation number 10463
- Digital Product Definition Information